This is the second in a four-part spiritual formation process.
These 10 lessons focus on ten doctrinal beliefs of the Christian faith, creating a deeper understanding of basic Christian principles and helping the participant begin to formulate Biblical values.
- Lesson #1: What is the Bible?
- Lesson #2: Who is God?
- Lesson #3: Who is Jesus?
- Lesson #4: Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Lesson #5: What Are Angels?
- Lesson #6: Who Are Human Beings?
- Lesson #7: Why Did God Send Jesus to Die?
- Lesson #8: What is God’s Salvation?
- Lesson #9: What is the Church?
- Lesson #10:What Does the Future Hold?
Reproducible Masters include unlimited copying rights within the local church and a leaders guide.