Person of Peace Principle
The person of peace concept is based upon Jesus' instructions to the disciples in the limited commission, where he sends them and tells them to find a "person of peace." This person opens the door to sharing the gospel with a particular people group because of that person's receptivity to the gospel and, usually, strong social network with other non Christians.
Gary Rohrmayer in partnership with Chris Walker of the EvangelismCoach.org provide a 90 min mp3 file address the following issues:
You can expect to learn:
- How ministers can increase the number of spiritual conversations in their lives.
- How ministers can better equip their church to reach their sphere of influence
- How ministers can sow seeds of awareness throughout their community
- How to uncover a person of peace in your sphere of influence
- How to become a better networker in your community and have fun doing it
- How not to waste your time in fruitless conversations
Has your church plateaued in it's evangelistic effectiveness?
Perhaps, your church has stalled out in its evangelistic passion. People are not coming to faith and your members are not really engaging people into finding faith in Christ. The life-saving station has become the club of comfort.
Yet, other churches continue to grow year after year.
How do they maintain their evangelistic passion and zeal to reach their community and be a transformative agent for the kingdom of God?
Their leaders have developed a sowing mentality.
They have learned to apply the law of sowing and reaping in their evangelistic efforts.
How do you develop a sowing mentality?
In this 90 minute mp3 file, Gary Rohrmayer joined by Chris Walker of EvangelismCoach.org you will discover
You will also to learn:
- How the principle of sowing and reaping works in evangelism
- How to develop a sow mentality
- Ideas for incarnational outreach in your community
- How to develop an effective promotion strategy
- How to earn the right to be heard in your community
- How to do the "work of an evangelism" in your ministry
- How not to waste money on bad marketing attempts
One of the primary tasks of pastors is to equip the saints to do the work of the ministry.
I've coached enough pastors and done enough evangelism training seminars to know that one challenge that many of you face is equipping your people for evangelism.
In this 90 min mp3 file Gary Rohrmayer joined Chris Walker, of EvangelismCoach.org, to talk about various different evangelism strategies.
- How do you lead your congregation in effective evangelism?
- How do you equip your members to be more confident in sharing their faith?
- How do you do evangelism training?
How can we stimulate members to get excited about the GREAT COMMISSION?
How can I create a culture of evangelism and equip my church members for it?
- How do you get others excited about the opportunity?
You will learn new ways of equipping your people to reach their friends.
- How to ignite outreach passion in your church
- How to identify places on the evangelistic journey
- How to incorporate evangelistic training throughout the life of the church